Credit Risk Analyst (Contract)
- Temporary, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 22 Sep 16
Our client is looking for a credit risk analyst to join their team.
about the company
Our Client is an established bank with strong credit rating and footprint in the regional markets.They offer a full suite of private banking products and services, with a focus to build world class service in wealth management solution.
about the job
You will be undertaking the role of credit risk evaluation and conduct reviews on private client's credit files, covering diverse aspects of risk management. Other key responsibilities include:
- Review margin availability (MRM) and resolve any shortfalls. Work closely with Relationship Managers relating to client account
- Seek approval to accommodate for exceptions, counterparty limits and workaround solutions
- Identify any gaps in credit policies and procedures and come up with solutions
skills and experience required
- Min 2 to 3 years of credit risk experience in banking
- Strong credit risk management and analytical skill is required
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with stakeholders
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Chanel Wee at 6510 1365.
EA: 94C3609/ R1223887