Cyber Security Director / Information Security Senior Manager / Advisory / Financial Services
- $200,000 - $250,000 p.a plus bonuses and allowances
- Permanent, Full time
- Networkers International Plc , EA Licence No: 13C6323
- 26 Jul 16
Our client, a Global Consulting firm are looking for a Senior Manager or Director for their Cyber Security Advisory practice.
You will have extensive experience in security strategy, architecture, implementation and operations for client sales and delivery.
You will have the opportunity to develop expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- Project focus on Financial Services clients, from sales and marketing through to defining key functional processes.
- Understanding and anticipating client needs based on a strong understanding of Financial Services specific requirements
- Deliver security solutions in the areas of strategy, governance and risk, enterprise security and digital identity, cyber security, emerging technology security, and managed security.
- Apply the appropriate security controls in accordance with legal, best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Mentor, coach and support junior staff to their professional growth and development
- Understand engagements, business drivers and security enablement opportunities as it relates to our client's business
- Translate technical security requirements into business terms for executive stakeholders
- Conduct security strategy, readiness and discovery assessments; be familiar with security frameworks, compliance requirements and security operations
- 12 Years’ experience in Security Consulting (ideally in a Big Four firm or Boutique Consulting firm)
- CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH or related Security Qualifications
- Experience in areas of Infrastructure Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Security, Identity and Access Management, Linux and Windows environment or Application Development
- Strong background in areas of managing projects, developing proposals, technical writing, and conducting presentations in the Financial Services space.
- Experience managing medium to large teams
- Strong conceptual knowledge of security related regulatory requirements