Data & Document Specialist
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We're looking for someone like that to:
- analysis and syndication of regulatory, process and system changes impacting the Accounts Services organization. Devise solutions and / or perform business impact analysis of proposed solutions
- business integration activities which include training and communication, rollout, post-rollout support and review
- lead and drive some of the initiatives within the internal roadmap.
- evaluate and optimize existing processes, implement new processes and improvement ideas
- coordinate and/or participate in ongoing system testing/ projects
- support adhoc management analysis
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Accounts Services HK/SG is responsible for managing the WM client information lifecycle. The role of the Functional Management team is to manage the regulatory, process and system changes impacting Accounts Services.
Your experience and skills
- strong communication skills in the interaction with various internal business partners across different seniority levels
- proven ability to build effective and responsive relationships with range of different cross functional partners at the working level
- maintains a high degree of organizational skills, be control and process oriented, with an eye for detail
- good analytical and problem solving skills
- deal with ambiguity and demonstrates ability to make sense of the available information and move the topics/issues forward
- excellent written and spoken English
- strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- willing to learn and demonstrates commitments and shows positive basic attitude
- demonstrates resilience and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.