Data and Document Specialist - Team Lead
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the flair to run a business like it's your own? We're looking for someone like that as a team lead to:
- ensure that the team's deliverables are completed within the agreed regulatory/internal SLA and in accordance to the Global Standards
- partner with external vendors who provide machinery support, outsourced staff, postal service etc, to monitor performance and seek improvements in their service levels
- provide input and decisions as the Document Services face-off in project discussions/other Group Operations initiatives
- prepare management information/stats for regular budgeting, volume and headcount review with the Core Banking Management team
- review and provide approvals for system access or data extraction requests by the team
- engage the team to seek continuous process improvement and better cost controls
- conduct regular performance measurement discussions with the staff to help develop them and grow them in their career
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be leading the Document Services Team in Singapore under the bigger umbrella of Core Banking APAC. You will have to manage a team of 16 employees under two sub teams - Output Management and Upfront Document Center.
We support our APAC Wealth Management business stakeholders across the back, middle and front-office as a producer and gatekeeper of client outputs which comes in various forms; be it regulatory-driven mailers (such as client statements, trade advices and legal notices), marketing materials (such as CIO Digest, digital newsletter etc), or even eBanking tokens.
Your experience and skills
- prior experience in people management (preferably in Operations space)
- strong attention to details
- eloquent communication and good interpersonal skills
- excellent collaboration skills to drive business decisions with internal/external business partners
- good focus on process excellence and continuous improvement
- excellent ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks within the team and delegate appropriately
- good grasp of process and system dependency, able to 'connect the dots'
- good administrative management e.g. invoicing, mandatory trainings, volume/cost tracking, etc
- able to maintain composure and apply problem management skills in handling difficult situations
- influential in pushing the team to achieve service excellence and personal development
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.