- SGD100000 - SGD130000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 15 Nov 16
An established global Financial Services client is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join the Private Banking and Wealth Management IT team in Singapore. You will be working within the team to define and implement DevOps frameworks and tools to the PWM group.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with various teams within the PWM group to understand requirements and manage the DevOps pipelines for them.
- Work with core DevOps engineering team to define and build solutions for the PWM group.
- Deploy and maintain DevOps solutions and infrastructure for the PWM group
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Proven DevOps toolchain experience, i.e. Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- MUST HAVE: Experience with configuration and deployment tools, i.e. Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- MUST HAVE: Strong scripting skills; not limited to Python, Ruby, Perl
- MUST HAVE: Ability to do 1st level debugging and solving of networking issues. Must have strong knowledge of Unix and TCP/IP at the minimum
- Programming experience, ideally in Java but open to consider other languages
- Exposure to Cloud systems and deployment experience, ideally in AWS will be advantageous
- Experience with various test tools, i.e. Cucumber, Selenium, Gherkin will be advantageous
- Private Banking & Wealth Management experience is not mandatory; open to consider candidates from all other sectors
- Technologically-driven person who enjoys a fast-paced technical environment
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
Key Words: DevOps, Test, Automation, Integration, Infrastructure
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330