Develop and Support Cash Management and Payment systems
- Total package of $140,000 p.a.
- Permanent, Full time
- PeopleSearch , EA Licence No: 16S8057
- 19 Jan 17
A well established leading bank with 35,000 employees worldwide and office presence in 40 countries, has an ambitious IT program for its regional expansion and application standardization. You will be a member of high-energy team responsible for the development and support of critical banking applications such as Cash Management and Payment systems.
You will get to develop regional IT application systems such as Cash Management or Payment system and standardization of application systems, and work with business users and IT vendors in the course of project development.
You should possess a mindset of strong problem ownership, and a mentality of making things happen. You should ideally possess the following:
- At least 8 years’ experience in application system development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good working experience in full SDLC for system development.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong banking domain knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently to provide production system support for the regional systems
- Possess experience in developing bank payment application system and cash management system.
To apply, please get in touch with me via email email@example.com (R1325743) with your latest cv and contact details. I look forward to speaking with you.