See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Developer.
• Ocean Financial Centre location
• 6 months contract
• Contribute to the Bank’s Regional goal
About the role
As a Developer, you will define processes and technology to assist the management and deployment of Market Data strategy, working closely with the Market Data Technology Team that provide EOD market data to various interal application. You will also deal work on Stakeholder management with Market Data Business, VCG and other internal teams.
• Work effectively and efficienctly to agreed timelines.
• Improve Customer Satisfaction by understanding customer requirements and working to meet / exceed them.
• Ensure Internal and external quality outcomes are met or exceeded
• Adhere to established ANZ policy and procedures and display an understanding of project and program practices and governance
• Alignment and adherence with ANZ values, governance policies, processes and standards
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• Solid understanding of Java best practices and principles
• Must have strong analytical/problem solving skills to break down complex business problems into simpler components
• Experience with release builds and be able to troubleshoot with release build scripts
• Must be able to support multiple dev environments based on release schedule
• Previous experience in a financial institution in Market Data / Market Risk or similar financial systems vendor in a business facing support or consulting role
• Understanding of modern Market Data / Market Risk “big data” technical architectures
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU).
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.