Developer, Market Risk
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Software Developer, Market Risk.
- Work in the current buzz within the technology world, “big data" report
- 7 vacant positions open
- 1 year fixed term contract opportunity
About the role
This is an opportunity to define processes and technology to assist the management and deployment of Market Risk Reporting, working closely with the Risk Engine Technology Team who generates the Risk Reporting Analytics.
The Market Risk Software Developer role will be responsible for the following duties, but not limited to:
- Work effectively and efficiently to agreed timelines.
- Actively seek out and implement opportunities to reduce the Business costs.
- Meet commitments and no surprises to customers.
- Clearly demonstrate an 'initiatives' alignment to strategy, or if not, why not and remediation to be undertaken.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by understanding customer requirements and working to meet / exceed them.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure Internal and external quality outcomes are met or exceeded.
- Adhere to established ANZ policy and procedures and display an understanding of project and program practices and governance.
- Alignment and adherence with ANZ values, governance policies, processes and standards.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- You are C# .Net Microsoft Certified or Sun Certified Java Programmer.
- You have experience in distributed cache experience.
- You have a solid understanding of C# or Java best practices and principles.
- You are generally clued in/able to succinctly describe ideas, design patterns, architectures and prototyping.
- You are experienced in working within an Agile and or Scrum environment.
- You have a strong risk management platform experience from both a business and technology development perspective.
- You have the ability to manage demanding stakeholders and critical business issues.
- You have proven analytical/problem solving skills to break down complex business problems into simpler components.
- You have an experience with release builds and be able to troubleshoot with release build scripts.
- You are able to support multiple development environments based on release schedule.
- You have understanding of modern Market Risk “big data” technical architectures.
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
‘We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.’
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005591 .