Director, Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Singapore , EA Licence No: 07C2942
- 30 Sep 16
Our client is a global European investment bank seeking to hire a Director in its regional Anti-Money Laundering (AML) team. This is a new headcount as a result of business expansion and increasing regulatory scrutiny.
Managing a small team, you will be responsible:
- Provide advisory to the business around new business/new regulations
- Assist in the continued implementation of the applicable Group and divisional Policies on AML and KYC
- Ensure that AML policies, procedures and AML Compliance program, as well as the annual Risk Analysis are up to date
- Validate AML Monitoring parameters and Transaction Screening databases, and being the approval point for client third party payments.
- New Product Approval requests and smartsourcing initiatives for Singapore
- Liaise with MAS and CAD as required
You should have at least 10 years of relevant experience in AML advisory for a global bank (either investment bank or private bank) and be familiar with products and processes in a global bank. You should have demonstrated success in managing stakeholders in the region and be familiar with the Singapore regulators. Effective written and verbal communication skills will be key to success.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Singapore Employment Agency Licence No: 16S8069