Exciting Opportunity - Valuations Regulatory Risk Controls role within a global bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte. Ltd.) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 08 Sep 16
Our client, a global investment bank, seeks for an experienced Valuations/ Risk Controller to join them in a key function, providing opportunities to be involved in key business strategies, process improvement and contribute to sound control and governance.
Our client, a top-tier global bank, is seeking for Risk & Valuations professionals to join a growing function within the Financial Markets business which brings opportunities for regular interaction with stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
This role sits within a top-tier global bank – the Financial Markets Derivatives function requires a junior candidate in Risk / Valuations to provide support to the growing business in view of increasing focus in controls from a Regulatory perspective.
The scope will require the successful candidate to perform usual business support work, but it is not limited to monitor pricing of Financial Markets traded products, ensuring compliance to regulations and providing periodic reports to management. The candidate will also obtain the opportunity to contribute in key initiatives surrounding enhancements for systems, workflow and processes and liaise with key stakeholders across the region.
With the bank being one of the largest in the world, you will be exposed to a robust front to back process and have access to multiple opportunities across the bigger business units locally and globally.
What is required of you to be successful:
- Degree/ Masters in Financial Engineering, Applied Finance, Risk Management or equivalent
- Experience in Banking, within a Risk/ Valuations/ Quant/ Model Validation function
- Good technical understanding of valuations and risk attribution of Derivatives
- Knowledge of Equities and Commodities products is an advantage
- Proficiency in SQL, VBA (read and write)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong control mindset on processes and regulations
- Analytical, with good logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with:
Hailey Chan – firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 6511 8563
Registration No.: R1325855