Exciting Opportunity in Valuations Control – exposure to global stakeholders, great culture within a large investment bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte. Ltd.) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 29 Aug 16
An exciting opportunity of a managerial position in Valuation Control with one of the world’s largest Investment Bank has arise with the increasing need of enforcing sound Governance & Controls surrounding the changing Regulatory landscape of the Investment Banking industry.
With the recent changes in Regulatory requirements, Governance and Controls is becoming an increasingly important focus in the Investment Banking space, our client is looking for an experienced candidate for a position in Valuations Control to assist in driving the business.
You will be expected to provide regular advisory and controls, on top of the usual business support of performing independent price verification (IPV) on all pricing parameters, ensuring the calculations and methodologies used for valuation adjustments are used appropriately. You will also be given an opportunity to advise the business on appropriate model usage and projects, with a focus on improving strategies, mitigation of risk and improving existing systems/ processes.
What is required of you to be successful:
- Qualifications in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance or relevant
- minimum 5 years of experience in Valuations/ IPV/ Pricing related roles
- Ability to display strong understanding in controls; understanding of Alternative Financing or Private Equity related products is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, with good logical thinking to approach resolution of issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate to various stakeholders in different areas of the business
- A good team player, while being able to work independently in a dynamic and fast moving environment
If you are keen to find out more about this opportunity, please get in touch with:
Nancy at email@example.com
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544