Executive - P&C Claims
- Permanent, Full time
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 19 Sep 16
The P&C Claims Department handles all Personal Lines and Commercial Lines P&C Claims.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for all Personal Lines and Commercial Lines P&C Claims under own portfolio
- Advise policyholders, claimants and intermediaries on claims related matters
- Initiate investigation and settlement processes
- Liaise with loss adjuster, investigator, lawyer, Police, Doctor, SCDF, MOM etc. to ensure claim is processed promptly
- Perform analysis on claims and losses
- Authorization of reserves and payments within assigned authority limits (SGD40,000/-) for reserving and payments
- Initiate claim recovery (if any), update 'H' screen in AS400 and forward to Recovery Team to following up
- Provide guidance and training to Executive assistant
- Provide support to Manager on ad hoc assignment/ project
Who are we looking for?
- A recognized Diploma or Degree in any discipline, with Insurance qualifications in Insurance
- 2 to 5 years of relevent working experience in the Insurance industrial, preferably experienced with handling of WICA, Property and Public Liability Claims
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of local legislations
- Independent and a fast leaner, able to grasp processes and system quickly
- Able to work effectively and independently
- Good customer orientation, team player