Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the COO, Asia Pacific of Wealth Management APAC.
– act as a main point of contact for COO, Asia Pacific and review and handle all incoming and outgoing email and phone calls
– assist with travel arrangement, tracking approvals for various claims and invoice processing
– provide onsite logistic support to VIPs who are visiting the Singapore office
– plan and manage events, meet and greet visitors at all level of seniority
– conduct research on internet
– manage office supplies, administer filing systems & maintain executive's contact database both manually and electronically
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Wealth Management APAC team in Singapore.
Your experience and skills
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.