FCC Business Analyst ( 12 months contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Allegis Global Solutions
- 29 Aug 17
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is part of the Strategic Surveillance Transformation team, The role required you to analyse and interpreting process execution with an objective to ensure policy adherence, adherence to OR controls and process excellence. You are also required to develop and recommend appropriate policies/processes/DOIs/controls to address financial crime risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements and the bank’s policies.
This is a 12 months’ contract with high chances of conversion. The Office will be located at CBD area.
Your day to day responsibilities involved:-
- Implement/roll-out changes to Group and FCC policies/processes/DOIs.
- Liaise with functional partners including FCSU, OR, Audit, Assurance to ensure policy/process adherence in process execution.
- Input to Group/region/country/CoE operating model design.
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the bank's business and its operations.
- Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies.
To be able to join the team, you are required to have the following skills/ experience:-
- 5 years of experience in policy / governance, target operating models, process design, continuous process improvement, performance management (KPIs, management information) and data quality remediation in complex global bank (and outsourced) environments.
- 2 years of project or operational experience in FCC in the following areas:
- Sanctions and screening (name and transaction) surveillance skills.
- AML and terrorist financing surveillance skills in relation the respective country jurisdiction, and client types.
- Banking: knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.