FCC Specialist, Client Control Standards
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte. Ltd.) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 29 Aug 16
The FCC Specialist, Client Control Standards supports the Head, Client Control Standards to establish group control standards for financial crime risk in relation to client due diligence for the Bank globally across all client types and businesses; and conducts ongoing monitoring of compliance with these group control standards. He/ she is also to assist to establish a review framework to align the review testing between the first and second lines of defenses.
Assist Head, Client Control Standards with the following responsibilities:
- Compiling obligations sources (rules and regulations) from the UK, the US and Singapore and establishing completeness in collaboration with the Regulatory Compliance/FCC in the in-scope countries.
After the completeness is established, the team will perform the following:
- Populate obligations paragraph by paragraph in a register
- Analyse each obligation against pre-defined themes
- For each theme, compare requirements from different authorities (countries)
- Determine minimum requirements based on regulatory expectations
- Further analyse each requirement against industry standards and determine the Group’s minimum requirements
- Incorporate external/internal findings - regulatory issues, monitor findings, and GIA findings – into the Register to finalise the Group minimum requirements on CDD
Once the obligations register is established, the role holder will be part of the CDD Compliance Advisory team to support CDD Policy, FCC Segments and Business in interpreting various rules and regulations and industry standards.
- 5-8 years of total experience with a legal background in Financial services/Banking and Financial/Crime and AML experience
- Open to in house legal candidates or regulatory compliance candidates who are comfortable with reading and understanding legal documents.
- Someone who is detail oriented and a self-starter
Interested candidates can forward their CV in MS Word Format to Insia.Lotia@talent2.com reference IL/450839/JL or alternatively, apply online below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544