Financial Crime Compliance AVP/VP, Global Bank (Newly Created Team)
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 23 Sep 16
Our Client is a Global Bank with established presence in Asia and is currently looking to expand their Compliance teams in Singapore. Due to the client’s commitment to Asia and fight against Financial Crime, a few mandates across AVP and VP level positions have come up for suitable candidates to join them in this newly created team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Financial Crime based in Singapore, you will provide leadership in fighting financial crime in the Financial Markets business by leading, establishing, overseeing, managing and supporting the Financial Crime program within their Risk Management Framework.
You will ensure that the business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements as well as Group standard relating to AML, sanctions and ABC, by providing advice and oversight of segment and product groups within Corporate and Institutional Banking for the region.
You will provide specialist FCC advice to the business and countries for necessary FCC controls, and also with respect to complex FCC risk reviews on specific clients and transactions and its related products.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree Qualified
- Minimum 7+ / 10+ years of relevant experience for AVP / VP
- MUST have got relevant experience in Financial Crime Compliance in a Global Bank / Financial Institution
- Strong ability and knowledge in implementing programs / writing policies
- Familiar with Commodities / Capital Markets or Correspondent Banking
- Excellent communication skills
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6435 5633 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941