Governance Manager/Finance Executive/Law-Finance Business Stakeholder
- 200k + bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Networkers International Plc , EA Licence No: 13C6323
- 31 Aug 16
Excellent opportunity to join Global MNC in a combination of Executive Legal Compliance role - join Senior Leadership Team. You must be MBA and/or Bachelor /Commerce/Law with Law qualifications and in house experience in Legal Contracts-Compliance. Outstanding salary package. This is a Global role dealing with key Senior stakeholders.
A Global MNC that has a reputation for success, profitability and investing in their employees is looking for an experienced Governance Manager to join their team. This position will form part of a highly motivated and world class Senior Executive Leadership team in an organization that has interests in a wide ranging diverse number of industries.
- Prepare and review JV contracts and License agreements globally with suppliers
- Prepare and review Royalties on behalf of the company globally
- Strong business partnering and commercial acumen in providing key analysis and KPI reporting
- Excellent Compliance and Contract experience with in-house Legal experience
- Ensuring compliance with all external agreements with EDB, suppliers, customers and JV partners
- Managing all Global licensing agreements both internal and externally.
Qualifications in MBA including Bachelor – Commerce - Law – At least 7-10 years of Commercial industry experience in a Global MNC in house Legal experience. It is essential you will have a proactive attitude with an ability to communicate to Executive stakeholders globally. You will have experience in Legal/Risk/Complaince/Contracts. An ability to show your influencing and time management skills will be highly relevant as will your ability to combine your Legal and negotiation skills.