Head of Compliance Corporate Banking
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 23 Sep 16
An International Bank is setting up a Corporate Banking business in Singapore and are looking for a Head of Compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity to set up a Compliance function from scratch.
The person to secure this job will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a Compliance framework in line with Group Compliance policies and local regulations
- Acting as MLRO for the bank
- Compliance Monitoring and Testing
- Managing the relationship with regulators, external audit and Counsel
- Ensuring a strong Compliance culture is embedded throughout the business
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Around 15 years experience Compliance experience
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Banking products
- Been an appointed MLRO