IFRS9 provisioning VP
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search International Singapore Pte Ltd
- 20 Sep 16
Newly Created Role : Senior management visibility : Excellent team
• Assist in building analytical solutions for the proposed IFRS9 Expected Credit Loss (ECL) models and enhance the methodology when required
• Assist the Head of General Provisioning in implementing the appropriate treatment to individual Basel estimates (namely, PD, LGD, and EAD) as well as for the portfolios on Standardised Approach
• Ensure the robustness and reliability of the estimates generated by the IFRS9 engine
• Assist in converting the existing Basel parameters into forward looking estimates
• Assist the Head of General Provisioning in continuing to enhance the existing methodology
• Produce documentation or white papers where necessary to explain methodology and underlying assumptions used in estimating the provisions.
• Produce details to explain IFRS9 results by geography, detailing and specifying the impact of Point-in-Time and Forward Looking adjustments
• Participate in the implementation of proposed IFRS9 methodological solutions into the Bank’s existing/newly proposed systems
• Provide user requirements on the methodology portion to the data team for system implementation.
• At least 7 years of default model development experience, (preferably wholesale models) .
• Experience in IFRS9 is an advantage.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills required to work closely with internal stakeholders
• Interested to work in a fast-paced, international and dynamic working environment