IT Risk, Governance and Cyber security
- Permanent, Full time
- Aquis Search Pte. Ltd. , EA Licence No: 16S8125
- 30 Sep 16
Major corporate bank expands its’ overall it risk and governance framework resulting in multiple hires in the function. They are seeking individuals with IT governance, risk and cyber security around the AVP to junior-VP level.
- Providing expert technical advice on developing policies and frameworks in order to build a strong governance of IT risk and compliance
- Focus on regional technology risk reporting to Regional CEOs, Executive Committee, Regional Operation Risk Committee; and support the regional branches to establish their technology risk management framework and risk assessments/mitigations
- To develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder management
- Focus on requirement definition and solutions for technology compliance projects; and project advisory for global, regional and local projects relating to technology compliance and security controls matters
- Focus on the establishment of the regional technology regulatory compliance framework; insourcing compliance/security standards for systems hosted in Singapore disaster recovery sites and support for branch departments on compliance/security standards for systems hosted in the branches
- Work in partnership with colleagues in local office, Head Office and the region to understand regulatory requirements and support in the implementation of regional initiatives and assess its compliance in the region.
- Support the Head of Department in their communications with local regulators by providing technical advice on issues relating to IT governance and compliance.
- Work in partnership with external vendors and assess the level of capability to ensure a high quality of service is provided and that best practices are utilised for the implementation of regional projects.
- Work in partnership with overseas branches to co-ordinate and implement IT security improvement initiatives.
- Support, coach and guide less experienced members of the team.
- Responsible for creating action plans to assess IT risk profiles and perform gap analysis to highlight areas of concern.
- Support internal and external audits to and prepare recommendations to the Head of
- Department to mitigate IT risk to the Bank.
- Contribute towards regional IT risk initiatives to ensure the successful delivery of projects the region.
- Act as a subject matter expert IT Governance and Compliance related topics.
- Support the team leader in developing and updating policies and frameworks to ensure alignment with all relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Develop recommendations for continuous improvement and support implementation.
- Support in managing the risk profile for the department.
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines.
- A Degree with at least 5-10 years of relevant working experience
- Industry Certification in IT governance & risk management or cyber security domains highly preferable (e.g. COBIT, CISM, CISA etc)
- Detailed understanding of IT Governance and Compliance
- Strong understanding of local and regional IT regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of IT Risk Management concepts
- Detailed understanding of all Cyber Security domains.
- Good understanding of banking products and services.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence others and sell frameworks, processes and recommendations.