Identity Access Management Analyst - Security
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 17
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Role: Identity Access Management Analyst - Security
The Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst in the Asia Pacific Security Services practice should be responsible for managing customer Identity and access management environment and solution. The IAM Analyst should have good knowledge and experience in Identity & Access Management domain (User provisioning, Access Management, SSO, federation, governance etc.) solution support and maintenance activities
The IAM Analyst will provide level 2 or Level 3 subject for the customer environment as per the service level agreements, Standard Operating Procedures, compliance, reporting, patching etc requirements
Level 2 Support Skills
- Support all tickets escalated by Level-1 in resolving issues around Provision, de-provision, fine grained authorisation, access control etc for clients end users.
- Leverage the defined procedures and guidelines through the automated JML process built in to the IAM solution
- Produce reports used to track performance against defined metrics and service levels consistent with strategic plans and business service level agreements.
- Support compliance reviews for one or more access control functions.
- Support on-going access control audits.
- Provide onsite 16x5 support. Provide on-call 24x7 support as required for critical incidents.
- Execute procedures to monitor the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained
Level 3 Support Skills
- Support on critical IAM incidents that are escalated to Level-3
- Perform minor configuration changes (where needed) to resolve an issue
- Any resolution that requires a change in the process or solution design, highlight the same to the development team to take up with a PCR
- Contribute to the implementation of IAM processes and related procedures; participate on process improvement projects to identify candidate process improvement areas.
- Provide cross-training on defined IAM procedures to develop new or less experienced Security Services team members.
- Execute procedures to monitor compliance with IAM policies, standards and procedures, referring problems to the Information Security Manager.
- Experience in working international teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- Ability to work in a matrix management model
- Working knowledge of Identity & Access Management products like IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager,
- Preferred Certifications of IBM IAM Product Administration, ITIL V3
The successful IAM Analyst will be responsible for keeping the IAM solution working in all the agreed environments, by following Standard Operating Procedures. The IAM Analyst will analyse problem, determine solution, assist in providing solution, follow periodic processes for compliance, reporting, upgrading etc.
For individuals who can rise to the challenge this position provides high visibility, extraordinary financial rewards, and excellent career development prospects.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in IT industry with Managed Services in a top tier professional services firm or in an end user environment
- At least 2 years experience in Identity & Access Management Managed services
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Role ( Job Role )
Security Delivery Specialist
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Other Technical Services
State / Province
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village