Information Architect (Experience Design)
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Aug 17
Information Architect (Experience Design)Background:
The Experience Design Team is an award winning creative team that is focused on using design as a problem-solving tool to enhance the banking experience. Unlike many design firms, this team covers an expanse of design disciplines including visual communications, digital, architecture, space, products, and furniture. In order to further strengthen our design capabilities, we are looking for a talented Information Architect with a strong sense systematic and structural thinking.
What you will be expected to do:
- Design digital platform for consumers and financial advisors as part of delivering a superior customer experience.
- Visualize complex information and concepts in a simple and effective way
- Conduct user research (e.g. interviews, task analysis, create persona) and co-create with users and stakeholders
- Apply Human-centred design process in projects and collaborate with product managers in order to translate customer needs into effective design solutions
- Create engaging interfaces across multiple channels that will make it easy and enjoyable for customers to interact with the bank.
- As a customer ambassador, promote the value of design among your colleagues and stakeholders
What you should bring along:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an information architect or user experience designer or UI designer
- A proven record of strong problem solving skills
- A degree in Visual or Graphic design will be an advantage
- A solid and proven capacity for creating engaging, highly usable and intuitive designs, with a clear emphasis on simplicity
- Practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Attention to detail with the ability to focus on broad strategic issues to meet the business objectives
- Proficiency in at least one prototyping tool, such as Axure, Omnigraffle, Invision, Visio, or Balsamiq
- Experience at working with HTML, CSS and responsive layouts
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills