The integration team is accountable for incorporating the Murex software into the information system frameworks of our Capital Markets customers. Throughout the lifecycle of the product, from pre-sales support to implementation as well as training and product support, Murex integration consultants are our clients' trusted IT partners. We deliver innovative solutions and provide state of the art recommendations and advice. Part of the integration team, the Reporting team manages the data mining, batch and reporting solutions of Murex.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3 years of relevant functional/technical experience
- Experience in Unix, windows OS, able to develop scripting/batch files.
- Experience in software design and development cycle (user requirement, specification, development, test and documentation)
- J2EE, VB, .NET
- Systematic problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Mobility in South East Asia
Expected Work Experience:
- Background in Mxml exchange
- At least 3 year experience of client support and implementation.