Contributing to a high performance yet rewarding start-up culture you will design and code robust, real-time solutions in Java.
- Design and code capital markets risk and pricing applications
- Drive best practice across the team in building robust, clean and high performance code
- Contribute to the hard working, high performance team culture
- Effectively work with technology and business peers
- Drive Agile development processes across the business
- 5+ years working experience as a Java (Core Java or J2EE) software engineer within a capital markets environment
- Hands on experience coding real-time, low latency risk and pricing solutions
- Demonstrable understanding of structured product pricing including vanilla and exotic products
- Proven track record in effectively communicating with front office traders, quants and risk management teams
- Tertiary level education in Computer Science or Engineering is highly advantageous
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
Westbury Partners is a division of Kariba Pte Ltd, a registered company (201411146D) and employment agent (EA number 14S7182) in Singapore.