Knowledge Management Leader
Are you an experienced PEX practitioner that enjoys sharing and communicating knowledge with others? We are looking for someone who can create a Knowledge Management environment to capture and leverage the diverse knowledge within the global PEX community. The core function of the role is to:
Design and deploy the PEX CoE Knowledge Management (KM) strategy which comprises of:
• A centralized PEX KM information repository that is accessible to all
• A KM incentive system to encourage and recognize employee contributions
• KM governance processes to guarantee knowledge asset relevance and quality
• KM forums that leverage experience across the wider PEX community; Regional / Function PEX Leaders, Change Architects, Change Leaders and Change Agents
• Communication and training activities to promote the use of the KM system
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The Project Consulting and Business Intelligence team (PCBI) is a newly created team and part of the Corporate Development & Performance organization. This team serves UBS internal clients across the bank, supporting business divisions/functions/regions with project management capabilities and enhanced staff leverage to deliver on change/project work.
The Process Excellence Centre of Expertise (PEX CoE) acts as a center of competence for process (re-) design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead PEX transformations.
The PEX Academy resides within the PEX CoE, providing capability development support to the PEX CoE and internal business clients. The PEX Academy are the custodians of the UBS PEX Way; providing training, certification, communication and knowledge management services.
Your experience and skills
• Academic degree or equivalent
• At least 3 years' experience working as a PEX practitioner; Change Agent or equivalent
• Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is essential: Team by Team, Value Stream Optimization, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement.
• Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is an advantage: Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model, Business Process Management (BPM)
• The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders at all levels
• Good knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, UBS Connections and Web Design, or a willingness to learn
• Project management experience
• Fluent in Englisch
• Able to travel at least 10%
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.