Legal Counsel Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 26 Sep 16
You will support Partners Group's investment professionals in all legal matters in their investment process. Your main responsibility will be to manage the legal and investment structuring aspects of various investment processes, including negotiating transaction documents and instructing and liaising with external counsel in various jurisdictions.
Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager with 19 offices around the world and USD55 billion in investment programs under management. The firm employs over 850 people and is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. Legal Counsel Singapore You will support Partners Group's investment professionals in all legal matters in their investment process.
As part of the team based in Singapore, your main responsibility will be to manage the legal and investment structuring aspects of various investment processes, including negotiating transaction documents and instructing and liaising with external counsel in various jurisdictions.
- Legal negotiations and investment structuring support for investment professionals in Singapore, Shanghai, Mumbai, Sydney, London and Zug in their investment efforts;
- Negotiate terms of transaction documents across Partners Group's business lines in conjunction with the lead investment professional (e.g. sale and purchase and share-holders documents);
- Instruct and manage external counsel, review and discuss their advice; Support/instruction of various departments in connection with the execution of transaction documents and closing of transactions;
- Over time become responsible for the management of all legal aspects of the transac-tions including investment structuring;
- Support other teams (including, but not limited to, tax, structuring, compliance, and general counsel's office) on an ad-hoc basis.
What we offer
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts;
- Growth-oriented entrepreneurial culture with significant leadership opportunities;
- International working environment;
- Challenging career path with long-term career potential;
- Competitive salary with performance-related compensation model.
- Top academic credentials in law, business administration and/or finance is a plus;
- 1-3 post-qualification experience in corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance or other business law categories;
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong desire to learn and succeed;
- Proficiency in English and a second language being a strong plus;
- Clear career vision: understanding of the firm’s business and industry.
If you want to become part of a very team-oriented, flat, young and dynamic organization where your contribution will be recognized and rewarded, please apply online on http://www.partnersgroup.com www.partnersgroup.com career page.