- SGD200000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 23 Sep 16
Our client is an established Regional Bank is looking for a Legal Manager in the Global Markets division. The role will be a direct report to the Head of Legal for Global Markets.
- Lead the drafting and reviewing of transaction term sheets and confirmation covering a wide range of both plain vanilla and structured OTC derivatives, including but not limited to FX, Interest Rates, Credit and Commodities for Global Markets Singapore
- Deal with queries from the bank's business and operational units and counterparties on all legal matters in respect of Global Markets transactions and providing support regarding cross-jurisdictional, insolvency and regulatory issues
- Guide the legal counsel in Singapore with the drafting and negotiation of industry standard traded products documentation such as ISDA Master Agreements, Long Form Confirmation, Credit Support Annexes, TBMA/ISMA Global Repurchase Master Agreement, Master Agreements relating to Islamic Products, Master Trading Agreements and review of relevant ancillary documentation for Global Markets.
- Manage the liaison with cross-functional teams, including credit, compliance, tax and operations to develop solutions for counterparties.
- Liaise with external legal counsels where appropriate to obtain legal opinion with respect to the enforceability of transactions and other legal and jurisdictional issues; and control the quality and cost of legal services provided by external law firms.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences and meetings (such as ISDA conferences) for profiling and maintaining an appropriate level of knowledge of the current legal and regulatory developments in relation to the trading of derivatives and structured products.
- Preferably Degree holder in Law with minimum 8 years' of relevant experience
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Singaporeans & PRs would be prefered
Registration No: R1440087/ EA Licence No: 11S4330
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330