- Permanent, Full time
- KGI Ong Capital Pte. Ltd.
- 14 Sep 16
The Legal Officer is responsible to review, draft and negotiate and provide advise on all agreements and legal documentations.
• Handle and provide advice on legal and regulatory affairs
• Review, draft, and negotiate and advise on all agreements and legal documentations
• Provide legal support and advices to Management and the various departments within the Company
• Work with external lawyers with respect to litigation as and when required
• Conduct relevant legal and regulatory searches and staying abreast of updates relevant to the business
• Ensure legal documents are compiled and maintained accordingly
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and perform such other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
• LLB holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the financial industry. Experience in the Securities and Futures business is advantageous
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Possess experience working in a fast paced business environment where the deadline are short and turnabout time for request are quick
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• A strong team player who is confident, motivated, possesses initiative and the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and interact with people at all levels
We thank you for your interest and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.