MIS Analyst, Collections
MIS Analyst, CollectionsAt OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's longest established local bank and the World's Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
- Maintain the recovery forecast models and capacity plan models for analysis and planning.
- Support the Collections team through the timely and accurate delivery of reports and management information.
- Provide analytics support in segmentation and perform end-to-end management of Collections Strategies from conceptualization to implementation including Champion-Challenger tests.
- Enhance productivity and efficiency levels through a culture of continuous improvement and increase usage of automation to development a robust MIS infrastructure.
- Participate in User Acceptance Tests for all MIS related projects
- Possess a degree, preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, or Applied Science.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAS programming
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Results orientated and self-motivated
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines