- Permanent, Full time
- CA Search Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8062
- 16 Jan 17
Our client is one of the largest bank with global network spanning over 40 countries. Bank offers an extensive scope of commercial, investment and private banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide. With the vision to be the top global bank in Asia.
- Preparation of monthly MIS reports for business units and senior management.
- Perform monthly reconciliations required to ensure the reports are accurate and fix/escalate any identified breaks.
- Manage transactions database (MS Access tables) using PROMIS (legacy system) and Excel spreadsheets
- Ensure MIS Access databases and Excel spreadsheets is kept up to-date and in line with :
- Product System coding
- Oracle mapping
- Ensure MIS tables (e.g. static, system, data, etc), Access databases and Excel spreadsheets are correct and kept up to date
- Reconciliation of any discrepancies
- Follow up with variances and exceptions
- Create ad hoc reports using MS Access, Excel and PowerPoint
- Running the system change project for MIS.
- SIT and UAT testing of system Project Rollouts.
- Liasing with all levels of stakeholders from the International Division and Australia.
- Performance and variance analysis.
- Accountancy and database handling diploma/experience
- Strong user of Excel, Access and SQL preferred
- Experience in MIS
- Knowledge of using Oracle, Murex, and other banking systems and data warehouses would be advantageous
- Able to work under pressure and tight timeline
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Has initiative and takes responsibility in his/her work
- At least 4-5 years of working experience with a financial institution or within the finance department