Manager, Business Support & Quality Assurance, Credit Cards & Personal Financing
- Permanent, Full time
- CIMB BANK
- 21 Sep 16
At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.
- Perform annual review for outsourcing vendors and present to Board of Outsourcing and Singapore Risk Committee for approval
- Escalate and resolve any production issues with outsourced vendors promptly
- Key liaison point for outsource service providers in terms of process measurement, audit control and service improvement
- Reviewing the monthly SLA of outsourcing vendors and ensuring that there are reasonable action plans in place for those failed SLA.
- Key party for initiating the new outsourcing representative for the Credit Cards & Personal Financing department.
- Ensure review of AML volume and planning of resource for timely clearance
- In charge for AML related enhancements or system matters.
- Ensure the department is compliant to relevant regulations on AML and outsourcing.
- Possess a Degree with at least 5 years working experience in Banking, preferably in Credit Cards industry
- At least 3 years experience in managing outsourcing and/or AML
- Sound knowledge of Credit Cards and Unsecured Lending processes and Outsourcing guidelines
- Practical knowledge on AML, Outsourcing and Singapore regulations on these areas.
- Strong analytical, organization and planning skills
Please send detailed resume, including salary expectation and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.