Manager, IFRS9 ECL Process
- Temporary, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a large scale programme tasked with delivering a cutting edge IFRS 9 impairment solution. You will be working in a team of experts responsible for building the IFRS 9 Expected Credit Loss (ECL) Calculator.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement and manage the ECL calculation flow in SAS Model Implementation Platform (MIP)
- Work closely with the SAS implementation team on defining calculation processes and workflow in SAS Workbench (WB)
- Formulate and document ECL calculation target operating model.
- Work with the Systems & Data work streams on data sourcing and posting
- Liaise with other IFRS 9 work streams to ensure the solution is aligned with the overall IFRS 9 delivery
- Attend / provide updates to project working groups
- Support the overall delivery of the IFRS 9 ECL Solution
- Internal - IFRS 9 Programme, Risk, Finance, Technology
- External - SAS, EY, KPMG
Qualifications and Skills
- Post graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Risk Management
- Good understanding of Wholesale and Retail banking products
- Knowledge in credit risk modelling (i.e. PD, LGD, EAD), provisioning & IFRS 9 is advantageous
- Project management and/or business analysis experience
- SAS / Excel skills required
- Ideally experienced with SAS Workbench (WB) and SAS Visual Analytics (VA)
- Strong analytical and conceptualisation skills, with a view to adopting or establishing industry best practices
- Ability to work in an agile project environment
- Good team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders from different functions
- Self-motivated person with a high level of drive, dedication and desire to excel consistently
- Focused and organised, with ability to prioritise and deliver effectively
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30/09/2016. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.