Middle Office Analyst (6 months contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd
- 23 Sep 16
Process product knowledge in Structured Product/Bonds/Equity Derivatives Able to start in short notice As one of the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, this bank operates in 12 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific region. This bank offers a broad and integrated range of products and services across all businesses, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients.
- Books trades for clients at an ad hoc basic
- Perform trade validation, reconciliation
- Handling queries pertaining to trade issues from internal and external counterparties.
- Apart from daily BAU, address any system improvements and/or workflow enhancement
- Working closely with Front office and operation team.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in the Finance industry, ideally gained from a reputable Investment Bank or Broker.
- Some product knowledge of bonds, key debt and equity derivative products preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and is proactive in nature
- A good team player and ability to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Strong PC skills, particularly Excel
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your resumes in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Registration ID No: R1109272
EA Licence No.: 91C2918
Company’s Registration number: 198500164K