- Attractive with excellent benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly IT Resources , EA Licence No: 01C4394
- 21 Dec 16
An exciting opportunity with our client, a well established global player in payments domain are on the lookout for a Senior Engineer specializing in Middleware Technologies who will be responsible for design, development, deployment of middleware technologies across the enterprise. A great opportunity to be a part of a global team with excellent growth potential.
The successful incumbent will be working with various teams, stakeholders and partners in implementing solutions via current or proposed middleware technologies, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management technologies. He or she must be able to collaborate with others to manage and rationalize incoming requirements in order to implement appropriate solutions.
- Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
- Provide technology leadership in Oracle LDAP(ODSEE), Red Hat LDAP, CA Directory, CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Manager, CA Web Agents, Design and implement Federation Agreements
- Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies as well as Application and Web Servers along with other Middleware technologies.
- Provide level 3 (engineering) production support for integration solutions in production environments
- Lead problem resolution and improvement efforts
- Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
- Enhance Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
- Provide input to project planning, estimation, budget, resource, and technology planning.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
- 3+ years’ experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade Identity and Access Management technology architecture
- Experience with CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Manager, CA Directory Server, Red Hat Directory Server and Oracle Directory Server products, Design and implement Federation agreements
- Experience with Application servers like Jboss, Tomcat, WebLogic or IBM Websphere, VMWare SpringSource Tomcat
- Experience on various web servers like IIS, IBM IHS, Apache, ERS Proxy etc
- Experience with a scripting language (Perl, Python, bash, Powershell)
- Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Windows/UNIX/Linux skills
- CA Strong Authentication(WebFort, RiskFort) is highly desired.
- ForgeRock IAM technologies will be a good plus.
- Experience programming in Java, J2EE
- Experience with Fraud Management, Payment and/or Credit Card processing is a plus
- Basic knowledge on Database technologies
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, kindly forward your updated resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Anandhi Rajagopalan EA Reg. No. R1112857