.Net Architect/Senior Developer
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 31 Jul 17
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in United States, with operations in over 170 countries. They are currently working on multi-year long project with a Government Agency and is looking for a strong .Net Full Stack Developer for the following requirements on an initial 12 months rolling contract in Singapore!
* Must have being working in Singapore for at least the last 3 years.
* At least EIGHT (8) years of IT delivery experience.
* Has lead a team of at least 3 or more
* Has technical experience in application development of CUSTOM Web systems in C#, Microsoft ASP .NET Framework 4.5.1, MVC5.0, WCF, REST, Razor
* Hands-on project development experience in Web technology and development in apsx and css, ajax, jquery
* Hands-on project development experience in database design, development and performance tuning in MSSQL
* Able to plan, develop and execute a technical project plan
* Have experience in facilitation of business user sessions for business requirements gathering
* Translate business requirement to technical specifications / deliverables
* Perform application estimation, impact analysis, design, build and test
* Have project experience managing a technical team using formal configuration management plan and tools
* Familiar with various IT delivery frameworks and process ( E.g. Application Delivery Methodology, Testing Methodology, Quality Management, Systems Engineering)
* Assist the IT Architect in technical solutioning and systems engineering activities
* Experience in agile development lifecycle is an advantage.
Please kindly apply if you believe you have the right skills and experience for our client.
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930