Officer for Project Team - Treasury Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 18 Aug 17
Officer for Project Team - Treasury OperationsRoles & Responsibilities
- To support Treasury Ops' Projects and/or Enhancements initiatives.
- To coordinate with Technology and/or teams in Singapore & overseas Treasury Ops for Treasury Ops/ Business Projects and/or Enhancements from User Requirements, Business Paper, SIT, UAT, Mock Run, and Conversion to Implementation.
- To engage with teams in Treasury Ops in streamlining and improving processes to meet business/ user requirements
- To follow up with Technology on the system issues logged to ensure resolution.
- Good knowledge in treasury products
- Experience in treasury systems e.g. Murex preferred
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to interact with people at various levels
- A strong team player
- Required to work occasionally on weekends / Singapore public holidays