- SGD120000 - SGD140000 per annum + Variable Bonus
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 06 Jan 17
Experienced PMO to support major risk programmes within the bank. This is a 1 year direct contract role with high chance of extension or conversion.
PMO, Risk Change Programme
On behalf of an international bank, we are looking for an experienced PMO to support major risk programmes within the bank. This is a 1 year direct contract role with high chance of extension or conversion.
- Establishing and maintaining end to end programme plan planning and resource management
- Responsible for all required project reporting, dashboard reporting, and risk, issue escalation
- Enforce and maintain best practice across projects and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Track Risk, Issues, Dependencies, and Change Requests
- Change Management -- Maintenance of Change Request Register that fully documents changes to project scope, time and benefits and ensure the Programme Governance Procedures are followed to approve such changes
- Ensure all project documents are delivered and maintained as per governance and guidelines and that for all documents accountability and responsibility has been assigned and is tracked on a regular basis.
- Resource Management - Detailed resource profile for each project tracking all resources at activity level and being consistent with forecast as well as actuals
- Establish and conduct monthly Project Steering Committees & weekly Project Working Group's (and other forums as may be required) and ensure that they are run on a regular basis, are effective in terms of driving project deliverables and minuted.
- Establish and maintain an effective working relationship with all project and PMO stakeholders to ensure that they are able to execute on their accountabilities in relationship to the project.
- Tracking of Project Milestones against the Programme deliverables and escalating items that are at risk of completion
- At least 8-10 years experience working in a project/programme office environment or a Business Analyst/Project Manager background
- Experience within Banking and Financial Services, ideally in the Risk (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk) or Finance (ALM, Liquidity, Regulatory Reporting) domains
- Excellent Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in Project portfolio/programme management and financial controls
- Hands on experience in running projects and good grasp of PM methodologies would be an asset
- Strong communication skills with an excellent standard of English, strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills, and excellent communications and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or contact Veo Nguyen at +65-6818 3133, Email: email@example.com
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1434539