Private Bank - Country Head of Compliance - Singapore
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root Singapore , EA Licence No: 12C6222
- 05 Sep 16
Our client is a globally renowned and well-established private bank in Singapore. Their existing compliance team is growing and there is a present need for an experienced compliance professional to lead the country compliance function.
Scope of role/responsibilities:
- Providing compliance oversight, advice and support on Singapore regulatory rules and guidelines to the bank
- Reviewing and updating the bank's policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations, codes of conduct and best practices
- Providing compliance training, and notifications of regulatory/compliance changes where required
- Review and advise on all new accounts opened, as well as periodic and event driven reviews of existing accounts, working closely with front office and management on all AML/CFT/account opening issues
- Handling of all MAS licensing of representatives matters; providing advice on and review of outsourcing arrangements
- Comply with external and internal compliance and regulatory requirements, including the bank's policies, operating procedures and controls to meet the regulatory requirements
- Ensure appropriate business continuity plans are in place in line with the overall BCP plan
- At least 5-6 years of compliance experience gained from a private bank/wealth manager
- Comfortable managing a team and strong familiarity liaising with the MAS
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 12C6222.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.