Process Facilitator - Six Sigma Black Belt
Process Facilitator - Six Sigma Black BeltAn experienced group facilitator who is able to drive & facilitate colleagues across various functional areas in cross-functional projects to improve business processes using methods/tools such as LEAN and Six Sigma.
Your role also involves customer research and benchmarking with the best.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in facilitating or managing large scale cross-functional process transformation projects that have achieved demonstrable results
- Possess strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Possess an inquisitive mind, exercise objectivity and ability to conceptualise
- Possess strong project management skills and technical skills in methodologies/tools
- LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Practical application of business excellence, benchmarking, knowledge management and/or service quality arena would be an advantage
- Banking and Service industry experience would be an added advantage