Programmer Prof MKTS
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 19 Jan 17
Programmer Prof MKTS
Business Unit and Department Structure
The Lifecycle team is part of the Delta One Technology department. Our main business partners are the Swaps and Stock Loan teams.
The team is responsible for a set of applications, some of the global and some of them used in APAC only. The applications cover the full front office order lifecycle, from trading to booking, our responsibility is to ensure the business have the right tools to complete orders for our clients, with a focus on robustness and automation.
Role / Responsibilities / Key objectives
We are looking for an experienced Java/C# developer to join our team to help us with the development on the server and client side of our applications. The focus will be on the roll-out of a new order management system and the maintenance of the existing OMS and booking systems.
The right candidate should have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing new applications and improving existing ones. She or he will be working closely with the rest of the development team in Singapore, the team in Hong Kong and the global teams in London and New York; we also expect the candidate to communicate with the business when required.
The team works in an agile fashion and the candidate will be expected to participate in and improve the development model.
Essential Skills (Technical / Business Domain / Managerial/ Soft skills)
- Work experience with Java (back-end) and C# (front-end) is a must.
- Strong object oriented design skills and/or functional programming skills.
- Experience with RDBMS, Oracle and MSSQL required.
- Experience working within an agile process.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Able to work with complex technical requirements and to provide and implement solutions within tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
Desired Skills (Technical / Domain / Managerial/ Language skills)
- Understanding of the delta one business.
- Experience working with Python.
- Familiar with FIX protocol.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD).
Posting Date: 12/01/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40