Project Lead (OCBC Securities)
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 19 Aug 17
Project Lead (OCBC Securities)The Technology Department manages and build on information technologies to enhance OCBC's ability to be the leading global bank and it aims to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative and integrated work environment.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to join our Technology Department as a Project Lead operating within OCBC Securities. You will join a young and dynamic team to develop, implement and maintain Securities related projects. The scope of the incumbent includes
- Overall responsible and accountability for all IT Projects for OCBC Securities.
- Lead a team of Project Managers and manage a portfolio of OCBC Securities Projects.
- Work in partnership with Cross Business, Operations and Technology Teams to deliver projects to agreed scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Prepare proposals, cost-benefit analysis and obtain required approvals from IT Management and Business Project Sponsors
- Establish Project Plans incorporating scope, resources, budget, timeline and task assignment
- Identify, Track and Manage Project Progress and Deliverables within the schedule, costs, issues and risks
- Manage Team's performance of assigned tasks, provide domain and technical guidance / training
- Manage Vendors' Relationship and Deliverables
- Evaluate / Recommend Hardware, Software, Service Vendors
- Ensure Deliverables are in compliance with Bank Policies and Regulatory Requirements
- Plan / Oversee SDLC Deliverables
- Good Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Engineering or related fields of study.
- At least 8-10 years in Project Management in IT delivering projects exceeding S$ 1 mil
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and cost accounting
- Knowledge of Technical Architecting and Infrastructure Setup will be an added advantage
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Creative Problem Solver that thinks out of the box
- Understanding of Technical aspects of System Integration in a mix technology environment
- Good team work, eagerness to learn, independence, strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.