- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Dec 16
Please view Job Description for details.
VP Regulatory Senior Project Manager
The successful candidate will join as an Senior Project Manager and work as part of a SCB Regulatory Reform team to deliver critical projects, drive practice and thought leadership and engagements with our stakeholders
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As a Regulatory Project Manager you responsibilities will be;
* Deliver regulatory change requirements to aggressive timelines with adherence to standards and active management of risk using the appropriate technologies and tools
* Managing key stakeholders
* Anticipate, identify and manage issues, risks and dependencies within workstream. Set targets and be held accountable for achieving them.
* Manage workstream deliverables by eliciting, analyzing, organizing and communicating requirements
* Generate requirements and project deliverables on time and within scope, escalating major blockages / changes to scope
* Thought leadership within our Regulatory Practice
* Maintaining best practice solutions and tools to improve / optimize work flow, identify opportunities for synergy and integration, and simplify complex processes
Qualifications and Skills
The Regulatory Project Manager will possess the following skills and experience;
* 7 - 10+ years' experience in project delivery roles preferably within Regulatory Change within a financial services institution or management consultancy
* 2 - 5 years' project management experience on regulatory projects
* Strong business analysis skills including business case development, requirements gathering and documentation, process analysis and gap analysis
* Extensive knowledge of derivatives markets, regulatory environment, products, services, operations and systems in capital markets
* Experience of delivering solutions with either in-house/vendor Trade reporting systems.
* Knowledge on the OTC regulations like Dodd Frank Reporting, EMIR, MAS, HKMA, MiFID1 reporting is highly desirable.
* Good experience in working with senior level business/stakeholder for delivering high profile projects.
* Experience in financial domain projects. Nice to have: Experience in investment banking projects.
* Previous experience working for a financial services consultancy highly desirable.
* High level of proficiency in MS Office applications to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint and VISIO
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 06/02/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.