Regional Finance Director
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 16 Sep 17
The Asian HQ of this diversified banking group is seeking to appoint a dynamic and experience Regional Director of Finance to drive the Global banking and Markets business across the region
- The Asian HQ of this diversified banking group is seeking to appoint a dynamic and experience Regional Director of Finance to drive the Global banking and Markets business across the region. With a reputation for superior customer service and excellent staff retention and satisfaction rates, the business is a rewarding a progressive employer with exceedingly good reputation here in Asia.
- Own and ensure the integrity of financial reporting through implementation of adequate controls, performance measurement and monitoring
- Achievement of the region's goals and objectives by providing analyses and recommendations with respect to strategic or policy issues, pricing and investment decisions
- Supporting the management of a broad portfolio of risk
- Responsible for the development of other management information based on regional and divisional requirements
- Providing finance oversight for 8 countries
- Organisation/Process enhancement
- Must have Reg Reporting experience. Will automate RR processes across several countries
- Risk & Controls - strong experience in process roll outs & standardization.
- Tax oversight across the region. Regional head of Tax (based in SG) will report to the incumbent
- MIS & Business Finance - must have global banking & markets business finance experience/ MIS methodologies / FP&A
- Should have managed finance across the region.
- MBA with a degree in accounting preferably CA
- Strong Management and Leadership experience across a diverse finance function
- Extensive experience interacting with senior executives and managing relationships with key contacts inside and outside the Bank.
- Strong communication and engagement skills required
If you are a self motivated finance professional, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Dhvani Anjaria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 3695 1209 for a confidential discussion.