Regional Technology Risk Manager (VP/SVP)
- SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 27 Sep 16
A leading local financial institution is seeking a Regional Technology Risk Manager (VP/SVP) to be based in their headquarter in Singapore. You will be responsible for designing and implementing technology risk management initiatives, and highlight any emerging risks to senior management.
About the Regional Technology Risk Manager (VP/SVP) role:
In this business critical role, you will work alongside key stakeholders of the Technology & Operations division to actively manage and develop risk frameworks across the region. You will ensure that the function actively supports the identification, management and mitigation of technology risks.
- Drive the development and roll out of technology risk policies and manual by reviewing technology risk framework and policy
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and translate technology risk guidelines from regulators into implications from a business perspective
- Identify, assess and mitigate risks across infrastructure, systems, applications and security
- Analyse and monitor risk profile based on Key Risk Indicators and escalate exceptions
- Review and challenge key control self assessments and monitoring risk mitigation plans
- Work with heads of departments in planning control metrics and processes to meet business needs
- Ensure that remediation gaps are closed and continuously improve technology risk services
- Employ best practice solutions and maintain documentation on risk policies and procedures
To succeed in this Regional Technology Risk Manager (VP/SVP) role, you will need to have more than 10 years' experience within Technology Risk in financial services.
- Candidates with IT Governance background will be considered e.g. IT Audit
- Professional qualifications are preferred e.g. CISM, CISA
- Ability to work independently and manage a team
- Top tier written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to engage with various stakeholders
This is a leading local bank with an extensive footprint in global markets, corporate and institutional banking, and private banking. The team prides itself on an innovative approach and the ability to translate risk concepts into practical solutions and tools to support the bank's growing regional franchise.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career by being involved at a decision-making level, this is the role for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Technology Risk Manager (VP/SVP) job.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1543873