Risk Management Officer / Asst. Manager
- Commensurate with experience
- Permanent, Full time
- Daiwa Capital Markets Singapore Limited
- 28 Sep 16
We invite highly motivated and qualified professionals to apply for a position in our Risk Management Department. Fresh graduates may be considered :
- Perform independent credit analysis, recommending credit ratings and limits of new and existing FIs and NBFIs in Asia ex-Japan
- Perform various daily risk monitoring and reporting to ensure compliance with approved limits, risk policies and various internal and external requirements.
- Support/co-ordinate annual Group operational risk self-assessment for Singapore and entities in the Asia ex-Japan region including performing quality review and critical assessment.
- Support other senior team members in conducting ad hoc risk assessment and develop relevant policies and procedures for new business initiatives
- Support Head of Risk Management in preparation of various management reports, minutes of meetings, audits and regulatory inspections,
- Provide leave cover and work across risk functions to contribute to the success of the risk management team as a whole.