Risk Management and Quantitative Services Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Partners Group AG
- 22 Sep 16
Partners Group, one of the largest global investment manager is currently looking for a highly competent Risk Management Analyst. As part of the Investment Risk Management Team you will be responsible for quantitative services in relation to our client and investment universe in private markets, answering questions from both internal and external clients
Partners Group is a global private markets investment management firm with 19 offices around the world and over USD 55 billion in investment programs under management. The firm employs over 850 people and is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange with a major ownership by its Partners and all employees.
As part of the Investment Risk Management Team you will be responsible for quantitative services in relation to our client and investment universe in private markets, answering questions from both internal and external clients.
What it’s about
- Calculating client and investments statistics (assets under management and track records) for prospective clients (RfPs) and management evaluations
- Checking quantitative guidelines of our private equity, private debt, private infrastructure and private real estate investments and portfolios
- Reporting and analysis for internal and external clients
- Analysis of data referring to private markets assets
What we offer
- Learn the business from some of the world’s leading private markets experts
- Challenging career path, intensive learning experience
- International environment, being part of a diverse team
- Competitive salary with performance-oriented compensation models
- Long-term career perspectives
What we expect
- University degree, with emphasis on Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Actuarial Science, Statistic or similar quantitative background. Masters graduates would be an advantage.
- Passion for numbers and quantitative analysis
- Strong understanding and passionate about the financial markets
- Knowledge in Python language is a plus
- Strong quality excellence and ability to work error-free
- Interest in the international financial industry’s mechanisms
- Strong oral and written English skills.