Risk Manager, Collateral Management (Associate Director)
- Fixed monthly salary with discretionary performance bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 21 Sep 16
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities. Start your career with BOS as a Risk Manager! At BOS, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Ensure that only eligible marketable securities are granted leverage through security acceptance process.
- To conduct regular review of marketable securities in which leverage were granted.
- To facilitate the calculation of margin requirements for derivatives.
- Production of risk exposure reports for regular/ad-hoc monitoring as well as for management reporting.
- To handle enquires from various stakeholders such as front office, credit and operations.
- Participate on various risk initiatives, UAT and projects.
- Understanding of pricing models, their assumptions and restrictions.
- Up to 8-12 years working experience with at least 2 years in private banking environment. Market Risk or Credit Risk experience preferred.
- Hands on working knowledge in relational database such as MySQL and MS Access databases.
- Proficient in coding using PL/SQL, VB.
- Advanced skills in using Excel.
- Strong working experience in marketable securities such as fixed income, equity and derivatives.
- Team player, meticulous, eye for detail, quick learner.
Team Lead – Collateral Management