Risk Portfolio Management, Business Analytics Trainee (1 year contract)
Risk Portfolio Management, Business Analytics Trainee (1 year contract)OCBC is offering roles for Business Analytics. The 12-month programme is part of the Company-Led Training Programme, an initiative by IDA where it will collaborate with OCBC to recruit, mentor and train fresh professionals in areas and key emerging technologies relevant to the local infocomm industry.
Risk Portfolio Management
- RPM develops and implements credit portfolio management capabilities as well as recommends portfolio strategies that reflect the Bank's credit risk appetite and its business focus.
- It aims to identify, measure, monitor and report risks assumed by OCBC Group with particular reference to credit risks with a view to:
- Assessing capital adequacy (both regulatory and internal contexts).
- Reviewing risk-taking in relation to risk appetite.
- Developing strategies for optimizing the credit portfolios.
- Enhancing the credit processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Enabling rapid credit portfolio assessments in the event of changes in business conditions.
- Minimum degree, 2 nd class honors preferred.
- Degree in Statistics / Mathematics / Actuarial / Physics and Engineering.
- Masters in Financial Engineering is also welcome.
- Degree in Business disciplines may be considered.