Risk System Analyst, Wholesale Risk Systems
Risk System Analyst, Wholesale Risk SystemsDepartment : Group Risk Management - Wholesale Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
Reporting to : Risk Systems Team Leader, Wholesale Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
Roles and Responsibilities:
(a) Configure the Murex Limit Control system to address the appropriate risk assessment and monitoring of treasury transactions
(b) Participate in the Department's IT Projects pertaining to the preparation of conversion procedures, test scripts, training and system documentation
(c) Engage with business users to understand the business processes and information/data requirements for new IT initiatives.
(d) Co-ordinate and communicate between IT Dept. and the business users on the user requirements, IT solutions and other related systems project implementation activities
(e) Evaluates IT solutions to ensure flexibility and scalability and meet the business requirements.
(f) Lead and participate in the User Acceptance Testing
(g) Responsible for all the in-house built MS Access program maintenances and ensure proper documentation.
(h) System Administration for SharePoint and Murex Limit Control system
• Good and relevant degree from a recognized university
• At least 5 years of relevant IT project and/or treasury processes experience
• Experience in project management, able to establish project plans, resources and timelines and monitor project progress
• Strong background and knowledge of treasury products and processes
• High level of customer service, excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Good organizational skills and able to interact professionally and effectively at all levels, include senior executives
• Fast learner with an appetite to learn more and a "can do" attitude
• Able to work independently and as part of a team under tight timelines
• Knowledge of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming language, Java programming language or SQL
• Prior experience with Murex and Murex Limit Control
• Prior experience with implementing a FE/BE database via MS Access
• Knowledge in web technology and application