SVP - INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER | BANKING
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Flexible
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently assisting a Global Bank with their search for a Senior Vice President Information Security Officer. Reports into the Chief Information Security Officer covering Global Banking and Markets to develop a strong information security risk-based program.We are currently assisting a Global Bank with their search for a Senior Vice President – Information Security Officer.
This role is based in Singapore and reports into the Chief Information Security Officer covering Global Banking and Markets to develop a strong information security risk-based program.
- Assists in the development, testing, implementation and review of security plans, products and control techniques.
- Monitors existing and proposed security standards, local legislation and regulations.
- Identifies and escalates changes that will affect information security policy, standards and procedures.
- Executes security controls to prevent theft or disclosure of company information. Administers security policies to control access to systems and secured network perimeter.
- Serves as point of contact responsible for managing audit engagements impacting Global Information Security (GIS).
- Drives GIS/LOB risk deliverables. Collaborates with risk partners on critical information security priorities.
- Monitors information security trends internal and external to the bank and keeps LOB leadership informed about information security-related issues and activities affecting the organization.
- An experienced Information Security professional with experience in information technology security related activities, such as risk management, security design, implementation and testing.
- Strong technical background in application, data, networks and server Infrastructure. Competent in applying technical knowledge to perform security risk assessments, and articulate controls requirements to mitigate identified gaps.
- Proven risk management experience identifying, analysing and communicating business and security-related risks to the organization and corporate program.
- Must display subject matter experience in either application security, system testing, network security, systems security.
- Experience in technology auditing and working with senior management is an advantage; Experience in giving presentations with good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Good working knowledge of governance, risk management and compliance routines and control processes.
- Financial Institution knowledge or strong LOB knowledge/experience for the type of business (e.g. Global Markets, Global Wholesale Banking etc) is strongly desired.
- Strong background in modern programming languages (such as Python, Ruby, or Java) preferred but not essential.